Cold Fried French Fries
Perfect french fries begin in cold oil, but magically fry up to perfection!
Recipe Notes1. Scrub potatoes and pat dry.
2. Sqare off ends of potatoes and then cut them into thin fries.
3. Fill large pot with oil.
4. Drop chopped fries into cold oil, covering fries.
5. Heat oil to medium high and bring to boil.
6. Do not stir until fries begin to turn golden brown.
7. Continue to cook until fries are crispy and desired texture. 30-40 minutes start to finish.
8. Drain on paper towls and then sprinkle with sea salt.